Our Residential Painting Process
We walk you through the process every step of the way, from start to finish. We not only take care of your immediate needs but also have the vision to see what potential your home has for further development. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that you are completely satisfied with our work.
- To provide you with the best service possible, our team of experts will sit down with you and discuss the work that needs to be done to bring your vision to life. We'll also take any potential complications into account so that we can avoid them.
- Design Consultation Services are available to help you pick which colors and design styles would look best for your project if you’re having trouble deciding. We’ll go over current trends and help find the options that will improve your space.
- Preparation is key before beginning any project. To make sure your home is protected, we'll cover all areas where we'll be working (furniture, floors, fixtures, etc) and seal off spaces where we won't be going. Doing this ahead of time will ensure a smooth and worry-free process.
- We always inspect surfaces to see if they need to be repaired before we take any further action. This extensive examination allows us to know the best way to move forward in repairing or preparing the surface.
- We want to help turn your dreams into a reality by executing the plan we develop together.
- We understand that a clean and orderly home is important to you, so at the end of each job, we take care to tidy up thoroughly. This includes vacuuming and removing all equipment.
- We aren't finished until you are completely satisfied with the work. To confirm that everything meets your expectations, we conduct a final walkthrough.
We are the company for you when it comes time to make changes or upgrades around your house. It doesn't matter how big or small the job is - we can handle it! A new coat of paint, some modernized hardware, or a total makeover can breathe life back into any home. Let us help you achieve the house of your dreams.
Hoffman Painting and Finishing is a third-generation, family-owned business that has been serving the Roland Park / Baltimore area for over 100 years. George Martin Hoffman Sr. started the company in 1922, and it has remained in the family ever since. George Sr. built his business steadily over time, and today, Hoffman Painting is one of the most respected painting companies in the region. We are proud to continue the tradition of excellence that George Sr. started all those years ago, and we look forward to serving our community for many more years to come.
We offer a wide range of interior and exterior residential services to meet your needs. Our interior services include painting, carpentry, custom moldings, and drywall.
Our team is passionate about helping our clients love their homes again. We offer a wide range of services to rejuvenate the exterior of your property. In addition to painting and carpentry, we offer pressure washing, staining and sealing, siding replacement, masonry, and more! If we don't think we are the right match for your project, then we will set you up with one of our trusted partners. We believe that everyone deserves a home they are proud of, and we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve that goal. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you transform your home!
ABOUT ROLAND PARK, MD
Roland Park in North Baltimore is the first planned suburban community in the United States. This large, historic neighborhood spans from Northern Parkway to Falls Road and winds along Coldspring Lane, Roland Avenue, and other smaller streets to the south and east. Single-family colonials, Craftsmans, and Tudors can be found alongside apartments and townhomes. The variety of home styles, restaurants as well as its top-performing public schools and its proximity to elite private schools draw residents to Roland Park. It has a population of 5,300.
The Baltimore Light Rail's Cold Spring Lane station is within walking distance of much of the neighborhood, just across the Jones Falls Expressway to the west.
Several renowned Baltimore attractions are less than 6 miles from Roland Park, Maryland, including the Baltimore Museum of Art, the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen, Cylburn Arboretum, Sherwood Gardens, the Lyric Opera House, and the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall. The city's rich cultural life is balanced with enthusiastic support for Baltimore's own baseball and football teams, the Baltimore Orioles, and Baltimore Ravens.